These add-ons are currently available for purchase. If you have a request for an add-on to be developed, send your request to SageX3@rebdev.com
Shop all add-ons – https://rebdev.onfastspring.com/
Sage X3 List of Users and Functions Report – Buy Now!
Many businesses need a report that can be provided to the auditors to prove the folder or endpoint user security that is set up for users is appropriate for the business. This report can be run periodically to validate that the people with access are still active employees. It will show what functions the users have access to along with what reports they can see within Sage X3.
This report is compatible with Sage X3 v6, Product Update 7, Product Update 8 and Product Update 9. It is not patch specific. The download includes instructions and a patch for installing the report. The report cannot be modified without permission from rebdev, LLC. Only an experienced Sage X3 administrator should attempt to set up this report.
The report is grouped by Functional Profiles that are assigned to an active user and displays the following information:
- User code and name that is assigned the functional profile
- Access codes and descriptions assigned to the functional profile
- Grouped by Module: Function name, Sites, Access Options (Create, Modify), Report(s) assigned to the Function and their access code if applicable
Sage X3 Web (Syracuse) Users Report – Buy Now!
Many businesses need a report that can be provided to the auditors to prove the security that is set up for users is appropriate. There are two kinds of users within Sage X3 – web (Syracuse) users who get granted access to the endpoints and collaboration areas and endpoint (folder) users who get granted to the functions within an endpoint. This report lists the web (Syracuse) users, giving visibility to which endpoints they have access.
The report lists all users set up in Sage X3 and displays the following information: –
- User last name, first name
- Login the user is authenticated against
- Type is the authentication type assigned to the user:
- LDAP – the password is authenticated by LDAP / Active Directory
- Sage X3 – the password is authenticated by Sage X3
- Active – Yes if the user will be permitted access
- Group(s) the user has been granted access
- Roles(s) the user inherits from the Group
- Badge(s) the user inherits from the Role
- Endpoint login – the Sage X3 user login for a folder
- Endpoint name – the Endpoint (folder) the user has access to connect
This report requires the user who will be running the report to have Crystal Designer and Simba MongoDB ODBC driver installed on their computer.
NOTE: Simba MongoDB ODBC driver is not included with this report and can be purchased for ~$199 at http://www.simba.com/drivers/mongodb-odbc-jdbc/
Development Done Differently
Even small changes can have a big impact to the business down the road. All of our customizations come complete with specifications identifying everything that has been modified, test plan outlining the data scenarios that can be used to reproduce the desired results, video showing the changes and how to use them and an easy to follow training document explaining the change and how it fits in the rest of the business processes.
Sage X3 is a powerful solution that can be used in many different industries but it does not manage all of the details that every industry requires. Chances are you will have some specific needs that will need to be handled as a custom enhancement. Sage X3 is also a platform that can be customized to fit your business needs providing a consistent look and feel with native mobile and web capabilities. The platform has been designed with specific areas that can be modified for clients to fit their needs without impacting the ability to upgrade in the future. This leaves countless possibilities for creating functions that handle processes for other parts of your business or tuning Sage X3 features for your business.
Sage Certified Developers will help you find the design that is right for your needs using the latest X3 technology without compromising your ability to upgrade in the future. Our team has worked with the latest releases of Sage X3 and can help you choose the right tool for the need.
- Inquiries, Requestors and Business Statistics – Get visibility of the KPI’s that matter to your business in Sage X3 without additional BI tools by improving the standard ones that are packaged with Sage X3.
- Workflows – Take Sage X3’s Workflow from basic signature approvals to error handling notifications and custom actions that help in automating the next step in the process.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint – Use Sage X3’s collaboration capabilities to create Microsoft Office documents that refresh with live data from Sage X3.
- New Functions – Create new functions that can benefit from the structure and control the Sage X3 platform. Create new
- Customization – Improve existing Sage X3 functions to meet your business needs by adding left list selections, new buttons, menu options, additional business logic, new fields and more.
Customize with confidence! If you are planning to upgrade your v6 solution to the latest release of Sage X3 you don’t have to delay in rolling out new features your business needs now. Our certified developers can help you know what will need to be reviewed when you get ready to upgrade from v6 to Product Update 9 or beyond. Ask about upgrade and maintenance options.
Sage X3 developers like to joke that Sage X3 can do anything except make coffee. However, thanks to Starbuck’s online ordering app and Sage X3 web services, it could also make coffee if you wanted it to. You will still have to go and pick it up. Sage X3 web services allow any web-based application to share information with Sage X3 or create new transactions in Sage X3 while still executing the expected business logic. Extending the reach of your business system enables you to have the best solutions without compromising the control over the data.
If you are a software provider and want to integrate with Sage X3, we can help by providing the Sage X3 expertise required to ensure you follow the best practices for development. We provide the expert knowledge of Sage X3 and work with you so you don’t need to become Sage X3 experts just to have an integration for your future clients. We can help bridge the international gap if you are looking to bring your add-ons to the North American market.